Saturday, April 11, 2009

I have been scrapping..............honest

Over the last few weeks I have not been posting very much into scrapbookcapitals (sorry not sure how to make a hyperlink yet) gallery, but I have been scrapping and I have committed a cardinal sin (yes I am catholic) and I haven't taken photos...............


I have been helping my beautiful friend Gail create an album for her gorgeous husband Mark's 50th birthday and I will need to get it back from her and snap some photos...........




However, at Scrapbook Capital the lovely Sammi has been organising the swaps and one swap was called "Blind and Naked", I thought this was just Sammi's warped sense of sexual humour however this was not the case............. wondering if I am sorry about this.............. mmmm..... let me think................. nah.


So here is my layout using all the papers that came from the rest of the ladies involved in this swap





This is my Mum and my two brothers and I love this photo and it just fitted the colours perfectly don't you just love it when that happens.....

Ta ta for now, dinner is ready

Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment